Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Chair, Silver Chalkboard and Grain Sack Pillow

I had so many plans for my day when I woke up this morning.  I had planned on finishing my pegboard that I covered in book pages and mod podge for my antique booth, install it in my booth and bring over new merchandise for the weekend crowds, go junking, lunch at the new burger place down the street and some painting.  


I got none of this done today.  I got up, started cleaning house and felt so tired and worn down from my cold that I just had to go to bed.  I did manage to clean up my front entry and took some photos of my latest chair redo with a faux grain sack pillow I made out of drop cloth fabric.  I also got a shot of a vintage silver teapot that is going to my booth and a silver platter that I restyled into a chalkboard.

Good night and enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So beautiful Jennifer!! I love your pillow, it looks like a real grain sack!
I hope you start feeling better soon.
Take care of yourself and have a lovely Sunday.
Sincerely,
Melinda