Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Month Down....

I have successfully completed my first month with my new booth at the Moorhead Antique Mall!  I'm not going to quit my day job just yet but I did sell four items.  I'm starting to feel more confident and I'm getting it more filled up slowly but surely.  Yesterday I brought in several new things and hung my pegboard which I had covered in antique book pages with mod podge.  A little idea inspired by the very talented Tammy from Tattered and Timeless.   I feel that it is finally coming together how I somewhat envisioned it and that makes me happy.  Here are a few photos I took after I had it all set up yesterday.


That's all for now.  Enjoy your weekend!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Jennifer-
First off - thanks so much for the shout out. Your booth looks amazing. I wish I could buy that chair.
Secondly, sorry it has taken me some time to reply- so swamped with booth stuff- I am sure you understand.
I am having fun watching your booth unfold- it is a blast isn't it?
tammy